Tuesday 6 September 2011

La La Lady Bug

Lauren
This is Lauren Scheepers :) she is on of my most dear friends that I have gotten the privilege of getting to know over the past 3 years or so. 
Lauren is one of the most inspiring Godly and most friendly woman I know.  She is filled with wisdom and is definitely one of my go to girls when ever I have a problem or just want to chat about randomness, she is  always up for a good time no matter what the occasion. Kind hearted,  loving, giving, and encouraging are just a few of the words I would use to describe this young woman.

The man in the picture with La is David, Laurens other half they are engaged yay!!!! and will be getting married very soon in fact I think it is about 18 days now, La you can correct me if  I am wrong. The only thing I am not so happy about is that David is from the states and will be taking my La La lady bug with him to Memphis where he lives and now I wont be able call her up and say " hey girl lets do sushi hehe." but its all good now I have an excuse to come visit that part of the world.

I am so so beyond excited about the future that is ahead of her as she gets ready for the next stage of life. may you carry on being a blessing and a world changer for Jesus my girl.
One of our fave things to do together is go for sushi :) We love Food Lovers Market in Claremont just opposite Cavendish square. The sushi is amazing and the specials that they constantly have going is what keeps us coming back lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment