Thursday 8 September 2011

Svetik- My Kroshka


This is Sveta, She is my beloved friend all the way from Russia. I met Sveta in April of 2010 on a discipleship Training school with YWAM( Youth With A Mission). where we learnt  more about God and also how to make him known to the world in a creative way by using art, photography, dancing, worship and drama. Sveta and my self really made a quick connection which quite rapidly turned into a lovely friendship one where we shared many memories together.
We Spent 3 months together everyday at the YWAM base in Worcester along with our fellow class mates who I will introduce to you as well. 
She is truly a delight and it is such a privilege to call her my friend and sister in Christ. I am also so excited and happy to say that she will soon be getting married to Louis who is also a dear friend of mine :) He is such a man of God and I am so glad that they found each other and I am very excited to see what the future holds for the both of them as they venture into their life together.

Sveta Is a really phenomenal Photographer she knows how to capture beauty in on single shot. I would really love to share some of her work with you. I know that she uses Photography as a form of worship to God and you can really see her passion and love for Gods creation. Personally I think her pictures are a reflection of what her heart looks like on the inside. 
                                                      



                                  




1 comment:

  1. Hey Tami... Great blog!! :) Looking forward to reading more. I need to get back into doing mine... so thanks for the inspiration :)

    Love, hugs and many blessings beautiful lady
    Laura :)

    ReplyDelete