Monday 5 September 2011

My Ray The Astronaut
























 I dedicate my first post to my bestest bud Rachel Doyle.She is by far the most beautiful person I know inside and out. We met 17 years ago way back in grade 1 when they still called it sub A. not only is ray one of my best friends but I consider her as part of my family.
Talented in so many ways growing up ray could never decide what she wanted to be when she grows up, but that is simply because she is just great at everything. she puts her heart and soul into all she does. you will never find a girl like this anywhere else in the world :) and I am proud to call her my best friend!
Missing her lots now as she moved to Amsterdam come back quick ray so we can make more memories. Love you long time girlie!

               
Among many of the other gifts Ray has she is one of Among many of the other gifts Ray has she is one of the best photographers in the whole wide world.the best photographers in the whole wide world. here are just some of the pictures she as been taking on her travels in London and Amsterdam.

2 comments:

  1. Wow. inspiring. and she really is a great photographer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on starting this blog my friend!I know its been a vision of yours for a while! So proud of you for getting it going, Can give you lots of blogger tips, but you'll have to pay me, lol. love you babe!

    ReplyDelete